Lifestyle

The Culture in my family heritage that takes a part of my life. My family are all Mexican’s that were raised around the culture of Mexico. The unique culture was brought to me by my beautiful mother of mine Carmen she was born in the country of Durango Mexico. My Grandmother Maria was also born in Durango Mexico in a little ranch named Tomates in the year 1965. My grandfather Rogelio was a bracero who came in a bus he had a contract with the U.S. to work  as a Farm labor. He worked in Arizona for 40 years. He is now retired and lives with us, He constantly tells us his stories how he lived very poor when he was young with adventures good and bad. He wanted to do better for his life so Thanks to him we are able to get educated. All of my 6 aunts have a career and my 3 uncles, but 2 have passed away. My grandmother Maria has taught us how to have morals to love our culture and to have respect, dignity, loyalty, study and work hard to be what we want. The holiday in the U.S. are also part of our customs, but we still celebrate our Mexican tradition. Mothers day we celebrate on may 10 with our family. We are very united, because we get together for birthdays, weddings, funeral and special occasions. Mexican food is my all time favorite we enjoy eating tamales, chille rehenos, beans, rice, tortillas, salsas, and home made bread. This food is also enjoyed here in the are community we live in the U.S. I feel proud of our Mexican culture It brings so much joy. The Mexico Country has gave my family Mexican tradition to show it’s beautiful culture that we love to cherish. The Mexican Culture enjoys Music like corridos, polcas, Maraches, Rancheras and cumbias. The Music I have enjoyed with the family is beautiful, but I like to listen to all sorts of music as well. Culture is the habit of being pleased with the best of knowing why.