Happiness

HI and welcome! I’m Calistro, and I’m 17 from a small town near the middle of California named Porterville. The town I’m from does not have a lot of cool things to do, like not having a beach or carnival to enjoy, but I try to make the fullest of what we have. The person I am is a positive teen that likes to be happy with many positive people with great personality people. What I like to do when I’m not in school is to try and spend as much time with my family and friends. I enjoy going on adventures to build on new memories for all my days to be extra fascinating. I’ve been playing many sports growing up playing Soccer, Baseball, and Football. What got me to be interested into sports was my older brother he taught me all kinds of tricks, and moves that were really helpful, I went to his games they were exciting to watch he is a very talented athlete in all the sports he inspired me that brought thrilling entertainment to my life. Out of all the sports I viewed or played, football is my favorite, mostly cause of the Amazing feeling of adrenaline and great plays I make that keeps me happy. When the day of game arrives I get anxious because I want to know what the game will bring to me, like a Win or a lose or even a surprise of a broken wrist that ended a season of mine in football. I love animals, I own a dog name Spot and how he got his cool simple name was from me because he was born with big black spots on his coat from the whole batch of four puppies from my dog Robin she was a female that gave birth to unique looking dog.